Star of David Memorial Chapels is a Long Island Jewish Funeral Home, the only funeral home located adjacent to New Montefiore, Beth Moses, Wellwood, Mt Ararat and Pinelawn Memorial Park. This exclusive location provides you and your loved ones with the dignity and comfort of a beautiful sanctuary that is just a moment away from the major Jewish cemeteries on Long Island. See our location on a map!
Star of David is Jewish owned and operated and is the only Jewish Funeral Home on Long Island where all funeral arrangements and funeral services are conducted strictly by Jewish Funeral Directors who understand and appreciate all facets of Jewish tradition and customs.
We have two beautiful chapels on our premises. Choose from either the much larger and elegant Waters of Babylon Chapel, which can accommodate close to 300 mourners or our intimate Isaiah Chapel, which seats roughly 90 mourners. If you prefer only a graveside service, our family room can provide a serene setting for a private, dignified goodbye in Jewish tradition prior to proceeding to the cemetery for the interment, an ideal option, especially in inclement weather.
- Jewish Owned and Operated
- Licensed Jewish Funeral Directors
- Transportation from Florida, California, and any other state
- Webcasting Services available
- Sensible Prices
- Serving All Cemeteries in NY and New Jersey
- Chevra Kadisha Services supervised by the Vaad of Queens
- Mikvah on Premises
- Available 24 hours – 7 days a week
- Proud Members of PREPLAN, the NYS Funeral Directors Trustee
Also See: How To Choose A Funeral Home
Inside Our Chapels
Find out more about our Waters of Babylon and Isaiah Chapels.
Jewish Funeral Home Long Island